Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code SQBONUS1000 – $1,000 Bonus
Enjoy Online Sports Betting with One of Gambling’s Most Iconic Brands
Caesars Sportsbook continues to grow in popularity and one of the biggest reasons is its outstanding welcome bonus. Sign up for Caesars Sportsbook and use our Caesars promo code SQBONUS1000 and your first be will be insured 100% for up to $1,000. The insurance pays out as a single bonus bet.
Caesars Sportsbook’s look and feel cannot replicate the sheer luxury of the Vegas brand but it comes close. Now open to sports bettors in New York, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, Indiana, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Caesars will continue to expand this year with launches potentially happening in Ohio, Maryland and other states as well.
Caesars online sportsbook offers a great sports betting experience with the benefit of earning benefits at Caesars casinos through the Caesars Rewards scheme. During this Caesars Sportsbook review we’ll discuss how that new player bonus works. We’ll also go into detail about signing up, making bets and much, much more.
Caesars Online Sportsbook Sign-up Bonus
The Caesars sign-up bonus is very easy to understand. When you use our Caesars sportsbook promo code you’ll get your first wager insured for up to $1,000. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up with Caesars and enter the promo code SQBONUS1000.
- Next, make wager. Your first bet is the one that will be insured for up to $1,000.
- If it loses, you are will be given a bonus bet equal to the size of the losing bet.
- You have 14 days to use the bonus bet before it expires.
Overall, we consider this one of the better online sportsbook sign-up bonuses around. There are not any challenging playthrough requirements to meet. Just make your deposit, place your bet and hope for the best!
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code & Sign-up Bonus 2023
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars Promo Code||SQBONUS1000|
|Caesars Bet Insurance||Initial wager insured for up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||December 2023|
How to Start Sports Betting at Caesars Online Sportsbook
Before you can place any bets you must sign up for an account at one of the state-regulated Caesars sportsbooks in AZ, CO, IN, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA & WV.
In Nevada, the regulations require in-person registration, so you must physically go to a Caesars casino to sign up for your account.
In the remaining locales you can open your account online in a few easy steps. First, follow the link on this page to go to the registration screen.
Fill in the details requested which include your email, date of birth, full name and address. You have to choose a password and confirm it. Don’t forget to enter the Caesars promo code (SQBONUS1000) for your 100% bet insurance welcome bonus, worth up to $1,000.
The request for personal data is not intrusiveness. The regulators demand that the operators make certain that they know who each customer is and confirm that they are old enough to gamble legally.
Caesars Rewards Program
The flagship casino VIP scheme is arguably Caesars Rewards. It operates across the nation at Caesars and Harrah’s casinos and hotels. The benefits can be extremely valuable in cash or in kind.
Whenever you spend money at a Caesars property at the tables, slots or in sports betting, you earn points according to how much you spend. These points add up and can be converted into benefits.
Caesars online sportsbook and casino accounts can be quickly connected to your existing Caesars Rewards account. There’s a link explaining how to do it on the top menu bar of the CaesarsCasino.com home page.
If you don’t have a Caesars Rewards account, we recommend that you sign-up as soon as you have opened your online sports betting account.
Whenever you place real money bets at the Caesars online sportsbook you earn points that go towards your Caesars Rewards account.
The points come in two forms, Tier Points and Reward Points. Tier points are tracked on an annual basis from January 1 to December 31. The amount you earn determines your tier status. There are four status levels: Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Seven Stars.
The higher your status level the better the benefits.
Reward Points are what you exchange for “casino play, hotel stays, dining, entertainment, and many other experiences like shopping, golf and more at any Caesars Rewards destination!”
The rate of exchange depends on your Tier Status. The Tie Credits you need for each level are:
- Gold 0 Tier Credits
- Platinum 5,000 Tier Credits
- Diamond 15,000 Tier Credits
- Seven Stars 150,000 Tier Credits
The points you earn online are automatically added to your Caesars Rewards account after they are linked. Of course, online credits can also be used for online benefits such as bonus bets or other promotions.
Other Promotions and Offers at Caesars Online Sportsbooks
While Caesars runs its sportsbooks on a common platform, there are some variations state by state. As far as promotions go, the major promotions seem to be common to all three states where Caesars online sportsbook is live.
There will be state-specific promotions occasionally; the Caesars marketing department would not miss any opportunity to customise their offers to individual states. However, such variations seem to be uncommon.
Recent promos have included:
- Free Close Loss Insurance —available for selected games. If your team loses narrowly by less than six points then you receive a $25 bonus bet if you wagered $50 or more.
- Daily deposit bonus —Caesars offered a $20 bonus for every day you made a deposit.
Many more promos have been cancelled or suspended for the annual March Madness. The cancellation of almost all sports fixtures in Spring 2020 has taken the opportunity for Caesars to show off its promotions prowess.
Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania opened for online business on March 10, 2020, at 3 p.m. While the site is up and running, attractive promotions for all-American sports like the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL will have to wait till the current crisis passes.
Advantages of Betting at Caesars Online Sportsbook
With new online sportsbooks launching almost weekly in the last few months, it can be tough for sports fans looking to start sports betting to choose between them. Here are the best things about Caesars Online Sportsbook which might help you choose to open an account:
- Caesars Rewards: The seamless merger of online and live casino rewards schemes should be widespread but few other than Caesars have succeeded and none so well.
- Online Casino & Poker: If you like to do more than just bet on sports, Caesars offers online poker and online casino games in New Jersey and soon in Pennsylvania. Nevada regulations don’t allow online casinos. Caesars owns the World Series of Poker (WSOP) and operates online poker under the WSOP brand, available through the sports betting client although a separate download is required.
- Software Features: The Caesars sports betting platform is powered by Scientific Games. That means it works very well indeed, but the front end offers an experience that couldn’t be more enjoyable to use. There is plenty of white space so that matches and markets are clearly distinguishable in a font that is easy to read. Others pack too much info into too little space.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Options: PayPal is the payment processor known to more Americans than any other, yet it is a rare option for online sports betting operators. If you want to use your PayPal account for your online sports betting Caesars is one of the few options you have.
Caesars Sportsbook Features
The main sports betting menu bar offers tabs for:
- Sports Home
- A-Z Sports
- Virtual Sports And Other Games
On the left is a menu list of available sports together with a settings option that allows you to change the way that odds are displayed. On the right of the main panel there are large icon options for your bet slip, going to the cashier to cash out and settings for confirming bets.
If you click on any of the matches in the main panel you will be take to a page which displays the available bets and odds available for that event.
When you click on any of the available sports options a quick links menu is inserted above the available ports menu offering to take you to “All Matches,” “Trending Bets,” and “Competitions.”
In-Play betting options get their own page and are varied for each match and sports.
Navigation is rapid, and the different bet types can be accessed conveniently in the betting slip. The bet blip automatically adds your bets as you click them from the main displays. Options to create parlay bets and other connected bets instantly calculate the potential winnings for any stake level and allow for fine tuning to fit your own preferences.
Caesars Sportsbook Mobile Sports Betting Apps
Caesars has apps available for iPhone/iPad as well as Android devices.
We highly recommend signing up for your account via the website first, using exclusive promo code SQBONUS1000, to ensure you maximize your bonuses. Then proceed to downloading and installing the apps and signing in there.
The Apple iOS version of the Caesars mobile sportsbook app is available on Apple’s app store. The Android version is only available for download from the CaesarsCasino.com site itself.
Both are excellent implementations of mobile sports betting. The decision to give an uncluttered user interface to the desktop version means that the compressed screen space of your mobile is perfectly capable of all betting functions.
It is well organized, with navigation that works well. There is a German word “Fingerspitzengefühl” which means having a real talent or knack for a specific task. The word could have been invented for Caesars’ mobile interface. You will feel that you have that “finger tip control,” necessary to place your bets with confidence.
Follow the links on this page to open your Caesars account using your laptop or desktop, then download the app to your mobile device and use the login you created.
The default start up screen for the mobile apps is the casino screen. To get to the sports betting app look at the very top of the screen on the left hand side. There is an icon marked “sports” that will take you to the sports betting page.
Sports Coverage at Caesars Online Sportsbook
Caesars covers all of the popular US and international sports competitions and leagues. The usual list of sports where you can place bets is:
The coronavirus crisis has added table tennis to this list. Caesars also offers betting on virtual sports through its casino platform.
Caesars doesn’t cater to the more minority interest sports. It sticks to the major events and the most popular US sports.
What States is Caesars Sportsbook Available?
Caesars Sportsbook IN
In May of 2020 Caesars launched their online sports book in Indiana. They did so through a partnership with the Horseshoe Casino Hammond. Bettors must be 21 years of age and within the state of Indiana to place bets. There are no bets allowed on eSports events.
Caesars Sportsbook NJ
In 2018 Caesars formed a partnership with Caesars Atlantic City to bring their online sportsbook to New Jersey residents. Bettors must be 21 years of age and be within the state of New Jersey to place bets.
Caesars Sportsbook PA
In 2020, Caesars partnered with Harrah’s Casino in Philadelphia to give Pennsylvania residents access to their sports betting platform. Like other states, bettors must be 21 years of age and be within state lines to place wagers.
Caesars Sportsbook MI
Caesars has launched its sports betting platform in Michigan. In addition to sports betting, poker and casino games will be coming to online bettors in Michigan.
Caesars Sportsbook VA
With sports betting legal in Virginia, Caesars has launched its offering. Unlike other states, there is no land-based casino partnership required. All sports betting in Virginia take place via mobile apps.
Caesars Sportsbook TN
As of November 1, 2020 sports betting is live in Tennessee. Like Virginia, Tennessee does not have any land-based partnership requirements. This means remote registration is available for Caesars Sportsbook Tennessee.
Caesars Sportsbook AZ
Caesars Sportsbook launched in Arizona in September 2021. Caesars partnered with the Arizona Diamondbacks for their sports betting license. Caesars is also opening a retail sportsbook adjacent to Chase Field.
Caesars Sportsbook NY
Caesars Sportsbook New York launched on January 8, 2022. It was among the first online sportsbooks to debut in the state. Caesars was able to gain access rights in New York thanks to already having retail sportsbooks at Point Place Casino, Turning Stone Resort Casino and Yellow Brick Road Casino.
Wagering on NCAA events featuring New York universities and colleges is prohibited at Caesars New York. You also cannot bet on who will win awards that are determined by a vote, so NFL and/or NBA MVP voting is prohibited.
Caesars Sportsbook LA
Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana launched on January 28, 2022. Caesars has multiple avenues for betting access in the state as it partnered with the New Orleans Saints to rename the Superdome to the Caesars Superdome. It also rebranded Harrah’s New Orleans into Caesars New Orleans Casino.
Wagering on in-state college teams is permitted. However, you cannot bet remotely if you’re in any of these Louisiana parishes Caldwell, Franklin, West Carroll, Catahoula, Jackson, LaSalle, Sabine, Union and Winn, or if you are on tribal lands controlled by these for Louisiana tribes Chitimacha Tribe, Coushatta Tribe, Tunica-Biloxi Indian Tribe and Jena Band of Choctaw Indians.
Betting Options Available at Caesars Online Sportsbooks
Caesars offers a multitude of ways to lay the action you want on the games you want.
- Moneyline bets — These are the simplest of all sports bets. A moneyline bet is a wager on which player or team will win a specified event. If you predict the winner, you win your bet.
- Totals bets — Totals bets don’t care which team or player wins a match. The bet is on whether the total score of both teams is over or under a specified amount. The bets are sometimes known as Over/Under bets for this reason.
- Futures bets — If an event is a long time in the future, then you can use a Futures bet to lay your wager. These are a different category because they are popular for the major leagues and competitions. Caesars is currently taking bets on who will be the 2021 Pro Football League Champions.
- Point Spread bets — “Beating the spread” is a phrase often heard on TV, but what does it really mean? For point spread bets the bookmaker sets a line which indicates which team will win and by how much. If a team wins by more than expected it “beats the spread.” You can also bet on the underdog to lose by less than expected.
- Parlays — One way to increase the excitement of betting is to tie several bets together. A parlay bet does exactly that so that each bet is dependent on winning the other bets in the parlay or the bettor loses. This makes for huge odds on long shot multiple leg parlays but if they come off, a few dollars can become a six figure payout.
- Teasers — A teaser is a bet made on point spreads or totals but on two or more teams not just one. In that regard it’s a bit like a parlay. You can adjust the odds to increase your chance of winning.
- In-Play Betting — Many of these bet types are also available for live betting or in-play betting. This takes place after the match has started. Caesars offers a dedicated page to all its in-play betting options.
Caesars does not offer the option to cash out a bet before the result is known. Closely linked to in-play betting, the early cash out option is offered by several sports betting operators in the US state-regulated markets.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Caesars Online Sportsbooks
Caesars offers the following options for making deposits:
- E-checks — E-checks are a simple way to transfer funds electronically to and from your checking account. Instead of a paper check, you use the details printed on your checks to create an online transaction.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express — Caesars accepts deposits via all three as credit or debit cards.
- PayPal — Deposit funds from your bank or credit card to PayPal and they are available to use to deposit funds into your Caesars online sportsbook account.
- PayNearMe — A service based in 7/11 stores that offers the ability to pay cash into your Caesars sportsbook account 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Online bank transfer — Online wire transfers are suitable for larger transactions as they tend to come with a cost. Most other methods cost nothing make deposits. Caesars does not store or share customer bank details, so wire transfers are a highly safe and secure means of making deposits.
- Play+ — Caesars offers its own in-house pre-paid payment card called Play+. The card can be used to access funds at ATMs or pay wherever the Discover card is accepted.
Note that the minimum deposit for all methods is $10.
Not all deposit methods can be used for withdrawals. Withdrawals may not always be possible with some credit cards nor can you withdraw using the PayNearMe service.
Caesars Online Sportsbook Customer Support and Responsible Gaming
Caesars is a hospitality company, so customer service is in its DNA. You can contact customer support by telephone toll free on: 1-800-986-9248.
There is also a 24/7 live chat widget available for desktop users. Live chat is not available on mobile devices.
An extensive collection of helpful articles is curated under the FAQ header. Access this by clicking support in the main menu header on the sportbook home page.