Fendoff Sports Sweepstakes
Fendoff Sports is a new sweepstakes site centred around sports predictions, games and contests. Its an alternative option for sports fans that can’t bet online and aren’t overtly interested in DFS.
Fendoff.com Sports uses the Gold Coins and Sweeps Cash model where you can enter into various contests and win real cash prizes.
This review covers any bonus offers the site might have as well as how Fendoff works and how to redeem your contest wins.
Is Fendoff Sports Legal?
Fendoff Sports is legal in the US with the exception of North Carolina, Washington and the District of Columbia. You must be at least 18 years of the age of majority in your state to participate in the sweepstakes.
How to Get Free Sweeps?
- Free Sweeps with Gold Coins purchase: When you purchase a Gold Coins package, you automatically receive Sweeps as a bonus. Gold Coins are used for the social contests while Sweeps is used for Sweeps contests.
- Free Sweeps with Account Verification: All new accounts receive 500 Sweeps once the account has been verified.
- Logging into Your Account: Fendoff awards additional Sweeps periodically when you log into your account. The site says every 12 hours, but this could change with time.
- Social Media: Receive free Sweeps by entering no-cost giveaway contest on social media.
- Refer-a-Friend: You will also earn 200 Sweeps when you invite a friend to join Fendoff.
- Request Free Sweeps by Post: You can receive Sweeps by sending in a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Make sure you include your full name and address on the envelope with the words “Sweepstakes Credits”.
Fendoff PTY LTD
Fendoff Sports Sweepstakes Department
PO BOX #8486
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Fendoff Sports App
At the time of this writing, Fendoff does not offer a sports app for either Android or iOS. We do expect an Android app in the future as both sister sites to Fendoff offer an Android casino app.
Fendoff Sports Preview
You can access the dashboard one of two ways – the top navigation bar or by using the tab menu built right into the Fendoff Sports main page.
The dashboard provides you with a preview of all bets made, upcoming contests, your Gold Coins winning streak and a quick overview of who the leader board challengers are.
Fendoff Sports Contests
You can win both Gold Coins and Sweeps Cash in the Fendoff Contests. The contests range anywhere from being 100% free to 500 Gold Coins or Sweeps Cash.
The lobby provides you with the option to view all upcoming matches followed by individual sports. Fendoff provides contests for NHL, EPL and NFL, however, we expect this to increase over time.
The full details for each contest is provided right in the lobby. From here you can see when the contest closes, the fee (if any), the prize pool and the max number of contestants able to join.
A popup will appear when you click the “Enter” button. From here you can review the contest rules, the prize pool for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and see a list of participants. By clicking on the “Games” tab, you can review which games qualify for that particular contest.
Click “Enter” and select which team will win from the upcoming matchups. The contests vary from moneyline, to spreads and totals.
Fendoff Sports Picks
The Fendoff Sports Picks section is similar to sports betting however you have the option to use either Gold Coins or Sweeps. The Picks section allows you to choose between Total, Spread and Moneyline wagers.
The site supports multiple markets including:
Once you select a match, you will be presented with different information based on which currency you’re using.
Gold Coins provides more information on not only your bet but your own betting habits than Sweeps Cash. Both options will provide you with your expected return, but only Gold Coins goes as far as providing you with your “Strike” rate, ROI, winning streak and total.
Now that you’ve made a wager, the site will direct you back to the lobby.
You can review the best placed by clicking on the “My Games” in the top navigation. Fendoff also displays your bets using checkmarks in the lobby.
- Fendoff Mystery Pick: Fendoff Sports offers a “Mystery Pick” option. This is literally a random contest where you decide how much you’re willing to wager and the Fendoff site will make the selections for you. Once you confirm the amount you want to stake, a new popup will appear showing you which event you bet on, the amount and the expected return should that bet win. You can only bet Gold Coins.
- Fendoff Turbo Pick: The Turbo Pick option lets you quickly run through today’s matches and make your selections. The majority of the bets are using the moneyline system but you will find the occasional totals. Turbo Pick is only available for Gold Coins. You cannot wager Sweeps Cash.
- Leaderboards: The leaderboard is determined by the number of Gold Coins you win throughout the week. The leaderboard is more or less for bragging rights. There are no prizes available to be won aside from being crowned that week’s winner.
The My Games lobby provides a wealth of information and offers some handy filters for you to review your current and past bets.
You have two tabs, Picks and Contests. Each section displays filters for all sporting events, timeframes, outcomes and currencies.
- All Sports: Display bets by all sports or filter by individual games
- Timeframe: Filter matchups that started in the last 6, 12 or 24 hours
- All Outcomes: Filter matchups by pending, wins, losses, refunds or view all
- All Currencies: Filter matchups by Sweeps Cash (SC), Gold Coins (GC) or view all
How to Deposit and Redeem Winnings
Fendoff Sports accepts Visa and Mastercard. At the moment they have an option to purchase a Gold Coin / Sweeps package for $2, so we assume they don’t have a “minimum purchase” amount.
Sweeps Cash has a value of $1 for every 100 in SC. The minimum amount you can redeem is $50 at a rate of 5,000 SC.
The maximum amount you can redeem per day is $10,000, except for NY and FL where the max amount you can win is $5,000.