SportsBetting.com Review And Promo Code
The Carousel Group launched SportsBetting.com in Colorado in September of 2020, and aims to expand into four additional US states by the end of 2021, including New Jersey, Iowa and Indiana. The Malta-based company was formed in 2017 by a group whose members pride themselves on creating innovative sites. The group’s next venture, RaceBook.com, may launch soon, as well.
The company develops everything from platform technology and odds compiling to marketing and customer service in-house. The group also manages a private equity investment portfolio focused on legal online gambling markets worldwide.
New players will qualify for a 100% match bonus up to $1,000 on their first deposit. No promo code needed just use our links to get started.
Read on for more information about SportsBetting.com, including more welcome bonus details, available betting markets and sports, site navigation, the app and everything else you’ll need to know to get the most out of the site.
- 100% up to $1,000 deposit bonus.
- Full sports lineup with live betting.
- Native Apple and Android mobile app.
- In-house odds compilers, boosted odds, option to cash out early.
SportsBetting.com welcome offer
Follow our links to sign up with SportsBetting.com and receive the bonus offer of up to $1,000 100% deposit match bonus. No promo code is required to activate the offer.
Other details to keep in mind:
- Bonus money comes in the form of bonus bet credits that will show up on the bet slip as another way to pay for your wager.
- You have a week to use your deposit match credits from the time they are credited to your account (usually within 72 hours) after your qualifying deposit.
The match applies to whatever size deposit you make, up to the maximum of $1,000. So choose the amount that suits your bankroll best.
As in every bonus offer, there are some other requirements in the fine print, including:
- You’ll need to make use of all of your bonus bet credits in order to withdraw any winnings.
- Your deposited funds will be non-withdrawable until you wager through your bonus bet funds.
You will also need to wager through your qualifying deposit 1x before you can cash out any winnings.
Sportsbetting.com Promo Code 2023
|Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $1,000 plus $25 bonus bet on $50 min. deposit|
|Last Verified||January 20, 2021|
Why bet at SportsBetting.com?
Since the repeal of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act, online sportsbooks have exploded across new legal markets. Having that many choices can take a lot of time to sort through, so here are SportsBetting.com’s key aspects:
- Generous welcome bonus and wagering requirements: SportsBetting.com’s bonus bet credit offers are three-fold, and they come with a no-fuss 1x playthrough requirement. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
- In-house odds compilers: While SportsBetting.com’s lines aren’t too far off from Las Vegas odds, the sportsbook’s in-house team of odds setters is able to offer regular boosted bets, as well as early cash-out options.
- Full slate of sporting events: SportsBetting.com offers the usual lineup of sports, with plenty of NCAA action, and an expanded selection of European leagues, as well.
- Live betting: When it’s hard to find a live US league in play, you’ll find live international soccer, cricket and much more available at SportsBetting.com.
- Range of tools for bettors of all experience levels: SportsBetting.com offers plenty of how-to guides, along with a dedicated blog, expert tips and opinions, a suite of responsible gambling tools, and an active team for its social media pages.
In what states is SportsBetting.com available?
SportsBetting.com in Colorado:
- Launched: September 2020
- Land-based partner: Johnny Nolon’s Casino
- Restricted wagers: High school sports, prop bets on college sports
- Gambling age: 21
SportsBetting.com is currently legal in Colorado, but additional states are slated to go live soon. The book could launch in New Jersey, Iowa and Indiana in 2021. Keep in mind that each state will have its own version of the site, as legal sports betting markets are regulated by individual states. If you move to a different state where SportsBetting.com is also licensed to operate, you’ll have to open a new account there.
With that in mind, you’ll only be able to place wagers on any site when you’re physically located within that state’s borders. In Colorado, you must also be located off tribal lands.
Geolocation software is built in to the SportsBetting.com app for Apple devices. If you use a mobile browser to access the site from your Android device or tablet, you’ll need to download and install a geolocation app, such as GeoGuard, to keep track of your location and make sure you don’t make any illegal wagers across state lines.
In Colorado, SportsBetting.com is licensed and regulated by the Colorado Division of Gaming and is partnered with Johnny Nolon’s Casino in Cripple Creek. The book is owned and operated by CG Colorado LLC, which does business as the Carousel Group.
SportsBetting.com may be the new kid, but the sportsbook came prepared. The Carousel Group acquired a full-stack sportsbook, casino and player management platform in late 2018.
SportsBetting.com’s in-house software developers have put a proprietary spin on the platform that makes it easy to navigate. An app for iPhone and iPad users is available. The iOS app was updated to Version 1.0.3 in mid-November 2020 to fine-tune geolocation software and document uploading capabilities to streamline the verification process. Visit the site on your Apple device to be directed to the app on the App Store.
An app for Android devices is in the works. In the meantime, the site is fully accessible from any updated web browser for PC and Mac desktop computers, as well as mobile browsers for Android devices and tablets.
Almost everything available on the full-size version of the site is available on the app, including account details and live betting.
By default, the home screen opens with spread, moneyline and totals for select live games at page left, and pregame spread, moneyline and totals for select events (NFL games during football season) at page right.
Along the far left are quick links for specific sports leagues. A comprehensive list of each sport appears in the navigation bar along the top of the page.
Click on any odds you like to open a bet slip. Click on any sport to open all available leagues for that sport. Click “all wagers” or “more wagers” to see all lines. All of your account details, including deposits and withdrawals, appear under the hamburger icon in the upper left corner of the homepage.
Download the SportsBetting.com App Today to Claim your Free Bet!
Other bonuses and promotions
SportsBetting.com debuted with a number of splashy promotions in the fall of 2020, but since then, it has toned things down to a regular number of boosted odds bets.
The Carousel Group recently earned a license from the Malta Gaming Authority and announced its intentions to go global, which may mean that it is busy with the online casino side of things at the moment. At any rate, SportsBetting.com has announced plans to expand into up to four additional markets in 2021, so the book may offer more promotions in upcoming days.
In the meantime, boosted bets for regular season games are available, and the site promises to offer straight pregame and prop wagers with boosted odds for a range of sports and special markets involving local teams and big events, such as special matchups, the playoffs, finals, all-star games and the like.
For instance, in early January 2021, +1100 (was +900) boosted odds were available for both Marcus Rashford and Kevin De Bruyne to score in an upcoming match between Manchester United and Manchester City in Premier League soccer.
In NBA action, boosted odds of +1100 (was +900) were there for the Brooklyn Nets and Memphis Grizzlies to both win in upcoming games, and for Zach Levine of the Chicago Bulls and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers both to score over 30 points in an upcoming game in Portland.
You’ll find a link for current odds boosts under the “coming up” menu on the right side of the homepage.
Sports betting markets available
Colorado sports bettors can place bets on pretty much all sporting events, except high school athletics and college prop bets.
Other than that, SportsBetting.com accepts wagers on NFL and NCAA football, NBA and NCAA basketball, MLB, NHL and a range of soccer leagues, including MLS and international options.
In total, you will find 14 sports available at SportsBetting.com:
- Football (NFL/NCAA): Every game in the NFL will have a wide of betting options, as will many college games. Expect to find traditional spread, moneyline, and totals (over/under) pregame markets for pretty much every game, along with a selection of prop bets. You’ll find plenty of futures bets, too, from league championships to the winner of the Super Bowl.
- Basketball (NBA/NCAA/other): SportsBetting.com offers basketball wagers on college hoops and the NBA, along with a number of European and Asian Bettors will find traditional pregame spread, moneyline and totals markets, along with futures bets such as the NBA Finals, league MVP, Final Four teams for college and more.
- Baseball (MLB): Bettors will find run line (spread), moneyline and totals for regular season games, as well as a range of props, such as first team to score, runs plus hits plus errors, total strikeouts, will a team score in the first inning, most total bases, team totals and more. Expect to find futures bets on the World Series and league champions.
- Hockey (NHL/other): SportsBetting.com accepts puck line (spread), moneyline and totals wagers on the NHL, plus top European Futures bets on the eventual Stanley Cup winner and individual awards are also available.
- Soccer (MLS/other): Expect to find pregame and in game wagers for a variety of bet types in multiple leagues, with an emphasis on the English Premier League, Italian Serie A, MLS, Spanish La Liga and German Bundesliga. Live prop bets may include an anycast (choose a player to score at any time and pick the correct score at the end of 90 minutes), anytime correct score (chosen score to be correct at any time within 90 minutes), Asian line betting (combination of handicap line and the moneyline), first assist, anytime assist and more.
- Tennis: At the time of this review, SportsBetting.com offered futures bets on Delray Beach, Antalya, Abu Dhabi, the Australian Open, French Open, US Open and Wimbledon. Wagers on individual players include a variety of straight, over/under and prop bets.
- Golf: The PGA Championship, US Open, Ryder Cup, Masters, Race to Dubai and Sentry Tournament of Champions are available, among others. The most common type of golf wagers you’ll see are futures bets on tournament winners and prop bets on certain players to shoot under par during a specific round.
- Boxing/MMA: SportsBetting.com groups boxing and MMA together, typically offering moneyline wagers for the fight winner.
- Motor Sports: At the time of this review, motor sports were limited to the F1 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers Championship. Straight bets on the winner are most common, along with match betting, in which various drivers are paired to create a moneyline.
- Other sports: Cricket matches are available for live betting, and you’ll find a variety of leagues. Darts, snooker, rugby league and rugby union round out the list.
Types of bets available
SportsBetting.com accepts wagers on each individual sport in the section above, with pregame and live moneyline, point spreads, totals, props, parlays, round robins, teasers and futures bets.
Click on any odds you like to open a new bet slip. Enter the amount of your wager to automatically see the estimated return for your original stake. While you won’t find SportsBetting.com’s odds to be that far off from lines available in Las Vegas, the operator’s in-house odds compilers have a hand in regular boosted odds, particularly for teams in the Colorado sports betting market.
At the time of this review, multiple live wagers were available for various soccer and cricket matches.
SportsBetting.com offers an option to cash out early on some bets. To see if one of your wagers qualifies, open your bet slip and click the “my bets” tab at the top of the window. If the cash-out option is available for your wager, an offer will be listed under the bet.
SportsBetting.com banking options
Currently, SportsBetting.com offers a relatively small set of banking methods:
- Instant bank transfer
- E-check or check by mail (withdrawals only)
Longtime e-check provider Mazooma partnered with Plaid to offer instant bank transfers, offering connections to over 11,000 US financial institutions. Skrill works much the same way as instant bank transfers.
As with all online gambling sites, you will have to go through a detailed verification process before you can request a withdrawal.
When that’s taken care of, you can choose to withdraw your money via one of the methods listed above. Paper checks are mailed to the home address you provide. SportsBetting.com states that this method is the most reliable.
SportsBetting.com customer support
SportsBetting.com offers 24/7 chat accessible via a link at the top and bottom of the screen. For more basic questions, you will find a link to an easy-to-navigate and thorough FAQ section under the hamburger icon in the upper left of the homepage, as well as in the page footer.
Other contact information in the footer includes a direct phone number, email address and links to the sportsbook’s social media accounts, including Twitter and Facebook.
A link to the site’s responsible gambling tools is available under the account menu and in the page footer. Once you’ve arrived on the page, you’ll find a range of tools, including informational materials and links to set limits, such as the following:
- Bet limits
- Deposit limit
- Time limits
You can also set self-exclusion or play break rules.