Most Popular Online Slot Games
All Netent Slot Games
- Arcane Reel Chaos Slot
- Archangels Salvation Slot
- Berry Burst Max Slot
- Berry Burst Slot
- Blood Suckers II by NetEnt
- Blood Suckers Slot
- Bollywood Story by NetEnt
- Butterfly Staxx 2 Slot
- Butterfly Staxx Slot
- Cash Noire Slot
- Cashomatic Online Slot
- Conan Online Slot
- Dazzle Me Slots Game
- Dead or Alive II Slot
- Dead or Alive Slot
- Divine Fortune Progressive Slot
- Double Stacks Slot
- Elements the Awakening Slot
- Excalibur Online Slot
- Fairytale Legends Hansel and Gretel Slot
- Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood Slot
Finn and the Swirly Spin is an Irish-themed slot machine game that takes you on a journey to the shores of Ireland. The game presents you with more chances to win as you keep playing. The main character, Finn the Leprechaun, plays some traditional tunes in front of rolling hills and is ready to guide you to hidden treasures. This game uses cluster pay mechanics, a design that allows you to feel the anticipation as you move towards unlocking the door to a free spin round and takes the gameplay to a whole new level. A dynamic game, Finn and the Swirly Spin, allows you to explore Finn’s four charming realms and enjoy decent wins while at it.
This innovative real money casino game features a unique setting, with sprawling green lands and rainbows in the background. In the distance, there are white clouds over the hills, which drift slowly across the screen as you play. This feature creates a calm and relaxing mood that spices up your play. The game has state-of-the-art graphics, an amazing soundtrack, and plenty of features to provide you with a truly immersive gaming experience. Players have different denominations of coins and betting levels to choose from, making the game perfect for both high and low limit gamers. In this game, Finn awaits you in the Emerald Isle with dynamic spiral reels, and all you have to do is join him on his hunt for treasures.
How the Finn slot game works
Finn and the Swirly Spin is a game that has five reels and five rows. With every spin you take, the reels move towards the center in a swirling pattern so you can create wins both vertically and horizontally. Symbols on the reels include hearts, spades, lucky horseshoes, 4-leaf clovers, acorns, and rubies. The star is the wild symbol and can replace all symbols except the keys, while rubies are the most rewarding, giving you 50 times your stake. A win is achieved when a vertical or horizontal line comprises of at least three of the same symbol. When this happens, the winning combination symbols will disappear from the screen, and the remaining symbols will take their space, allowing you to create new wins.
When playing this game, your goal should be to spin the reels so that they lead to the hidden at the end of the rainbow. To do this, you will start by setting your preferred bet amount from between 0.01 and 2.00. Next, select the level to play. Upon spinning the reels, a key symbol will appear on the bottom-left position and move towards the center every time there is a winning combination. The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when the key reaches the center, after which a key is added to the key meter. Collecting keys is a critical aspect of playing this game, and gaining more keys allows you to access better free spins bonuses. The wild symbol contributes towards a win by removing all adjacent symbols to facilitate an avalanche.
How the bonus features work
In Finn and the Swirly Spin, just like with many other slots, players get to enjoy amazing bonuses in the form of free spins. To trigger the free spins, you have to work on getting the key symbol at the left bottom corner to the center of the grid. Here are the four free spins features that you can unlock when you collect the required amount of keys.
- The Star Bar: This feature requires just one key to unlock. The free spins bonus awards you seven free games with Starfall Wild feature, meaning you will have between two and five wilds added on every spin.
- Lava Lair: To trigger this free spins feature, it will cost you a total of four keys. Once you do this, you will be awarded three free games with the amazing Dragon Destroy feature. During the Lava Lair free spins, an arbitrary number of symbols will be destroyed to create an avalanche, and there will be a sticky wild symbol instead of a key symbol.
- Lucky Mug: It takes nine keys to trigger the activation of this bonus feature. The bonus awards you four free spins and allows you to benefit from the Irish Luck feature. There will also be a horizontal or vertical line with identical symbols to ensure a win with every spin.
- Golden Pot: The Golden Pot free spins feature requires 16 keys to unlock. Once activated, the bonus gives you two free spins with the Magic Transform feature. This means that all the space and heart symbols will transform into a higher value symbol, giving you a chance to increase your winnings.
Where to play this game in the US
Finn and the Swirly Spin is a slot that both beginners and experienced gamers will enjoy playing. The good news is that the game is available in different states across the U.S., including NJ casinos, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Some of the casinos where you can enjoy the exciting adventure are PokerStars Casino, Tropicana Casino, Virgin Casino, DraftKings Casino, Golden Nugget, and BetMGM. Don’t forget, most of the legal gambling sites in the US offer no deposit bonuses, so you can play this game for free.
NetEnt put in a lot of work when developing this simple but unique online slot. Finn and the Swirly Spin features an engaging storyline, amazing visuals, and massive payouts, factors that offers an exciting and different playing experience. The game also has an impressive design and quality animations that transport you to new heights. Finn and the Swirly Spin slot game offers you a chance to enjoy the luck of the Irish.