Most Popular Online Slot Games
All WMS Slot Games
- Cheshire Cat Slots Online
- Elvis the King Lives Slot Machine
- Fire Queen Slots Machine
- Goldfish Online Slot Game
- Invaders from the Planet Moolah Slots
- Lady of Egypt Slots Machine
- Respin Rhino Slots Machine
- Spartacus Gladiator of Rome Slots
- Spartacus Slots Machine
- Super Monopoly Money Slots from WMS
- Willy Wonka Slots
- Zeus 3 Slots Online
Scientific Games have produced a long list of Monopoly themed casino slots over the years. This series has even made it into online casinos – as part of the MegaJackpots range. With Monopoly Grand there are multiple bonus games, all based on different elements of the original board game. These are combined with the jazzy music and Mr. Monopoly (rich Uncle Pennybags) which appear in multiple versions of the game.
All the bonus features are accessed via a wheel. This can also pay big credit prizes, and even progressive jackpots. With 5 different bonuses, there is plenty enough to keep you coming back to the Monopoly Grand slots again and again.
Basics: Reel Setup and Line Wins for Monopoly Grand Slots
Scientific Games opted for a simple 5×4 reel setup for this game – rather than the more complex reel configurations used for other Monopoly slots. There are 50 win-lines, with a choice of denominations starting at just 1c.
Higher paying symbols come in colored boxes. This makes them easy to spot among the smaller (playing piece) symbols which share the same purple background as the reels. Your biggest wins will come from the yellow symbols with Mr. Monopoly and the slot logo on them. The trusty white dog will also appear, this time with an orange background. There are also the classic Monopoly money banknotes on the reels.
Monopoly Grand Slots: Multiple Bonus Features
Wheel symbols with the word bonus on them stand out on the reels. These are bright gold, oversized and land with a loud sound effect. You need 3 or more to trigger the bonus wheel – all the different features come from this.
The wheel will expand from the top part of the screen, with your host below it, seemingly watching the outcome of the spin.
Here are the different bonus games:
- Chance Bonus: You pick chance cards, getting credit wins as you go. There are 3 ‘go to jail’ cards among them. Once you pick all 3 of these, you are off to jail and the bonus feature ends.
- Community Chest Bonus: This picks game works in a similar way to the Chance bonus, only there are no ‘go to jail’ cards. Instead you keep picking until you get a multiplier, which applies to all your credit wins.
- Free Parking Bonus: Another picks bonus. You get credit awards and hit free parking symbols to unlock bigger awards listed above the reels. The free parking symbols give you an extra pick to continue the bonus with.
- Electric Company: This is a free spins bonus. You’ll get 7 free spins with special wilds showing a light bulb which stick in place. Your final spins could easily see a lot of these wilds on the reels.
- Railroad Bonus: Three trains line up across the top of the reels in this free spins bonus. You’ll unlock the reels as you spin, adding many more win-lines in the process.
- Water Company: This free spins game involves a pair of dice. You get 5 free spins, with the dice rolling before each one to decide which 2 reels will get covered in water – becoming wild for that spin.
Property Prizes and Progressives
Many of the other segments on the reels show the Monopoly game properties. You get a cash award when you land on those, and then spin again until you hit either the progressive jackpots – or one of the bonus features listed above.
This game has a Wide Area Progressive which starts at $1 million – life changing money for those players lucky enough to hit it.
Where Can I Play the Monopoly Grand Slots in the USA?
This is currently a live casino slot, though does match the profile of many titles which have found their way online. You’ll find this game at live and riverboat casinos around the country – along with many other games themed on the classic board game.
If you live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia or Michigan, then online casinos are legal in your state. You’ll find plenty of choice of slots, which work via iPhone casinos or on desktops. These include many popular titles from studios including Scientific Games, Aristocrat, WMS and others.
Design of the Monopoly Grand Slots
This game is clean and bright, with smooth animations featuring Mr. Monopoly, his dog and the familiar playing pieces. It has a distinctive purple backing for the reels, with the higher paying symbols all in colored boxes to make spotting those big wins very easy.
Like many Monopoly slots, there is a game-show style voice over – this kicks in when you get the different bonus features. Your host will also come to life, watching as you spin the bonus wheel.
Wrapping Up: Is the New Monopoly Grand Slot Worth Passing Go For?
There are a lot of bonus features included in this slot. The complexity does not crowd the screen or affect the game play – as they are all triggered via a single wheel game. With so much variety, rather than a reoccurring board game bonus like you get in some variations – Monopoly Grand will keep you engaged for more sessions.
Add in the chance of a life-changing progressive, and this is a slot worth checking out next time you visit a live casino.